No more licensing red tape
It sounds too good to be true, but we know how valuable this may be to your organisation. emapsite's Contractor Link give fast, flexible access to definitive, licensed location mapping and data.
In short, Contractor Link makes it possible for many stakeholders to access the same resource quickly and easily - without needing to waste time on licensing administration. It's ideal for all kinds of project work, including planning, engineering and environmental applications.
Our self-service portal has been adopted by hundreds of Public Sector organisations already, all using their access to OS data under the PSMA and OSMA mapping agreements, all benefiting from the zero red tape involved in sharing that resource among their contractors.
And emapsite Contractor Link is now available to any large data user - government or commercial.
How will Contractor Link help me?
In addition to acessing your pre-licensed data, Contractor Link helps licence holders and contractors to manage and share a huge library of Open Data. This includes Natural England environmental constraints data, the Environment Agency flood data and plenty of other sources such as DCLG green belt polygons.
Contractor Link also supports the management of your organisation’s own in-house data. This may include survey data, remote sensed points or polygons, or other data you've captured over time.
With emapsite Contractor Link, the licence holder and owner keep full control and visibility over the access to their data library. At the same time, contractors can keep the project moving by downloading the data for the locations they need in a choice of application-ready formats.
How does it work?
- Contractor Link generates a project request online, with the area and data you need
- The client or data-owner authorises access by contractor and by project
- emapsite Contractor Link processes the request
- You get access to an instant download in a choice of popular formats (CAD/GIS)
- And all the necessary licensing is in place
What does it cost?
- We offer two commercial models:
- Pay-As-You-Use for contractors from £25+VAT per project request
- Variable subscription model for licence holders to pre-pay, allowing open access to their contractors
- Subscription pricing tiered on expected usage
- Additional charges may apply for other client data such as surveys or remote sensed points
Benefits for the contractor
- Quick and easy access to mapping needed for a project or tender
- Mapping is always up to date - guaranteed by emapsite
- Flexible format options for a range of uses
- Compliant to supplier terms
- Projects can move forward quickly – no costly delays waiting for maps and data
Benefits for the licence holder
- Easy, self-service distribution of your licensed mapping
- Ensures legitimate use of your licensed data
- You retain full control and visibility, with none of the hassle
- Increases staff productivity and keeps projects moving
- No time or money lost waiting for licensing administration
Why choose emapsite
Your experience, plus our location data expertise, equals a powerful partnership that guarantees added value for your business.
emapsite creates the location data and mapping services you need for tomorrow's world, as well as today's.
A team that loves going the extra mile to make sure you've got exactly the right mapping and location data for your needs.